By Saranya Patel, Age 10
Some people are just scared to talk to older or younger people, and that’s ok. But sometime in your life you will need to: your life may or may not depend on it. Talking to older people might be very educational and interesting- it can go on for hours.
Talking is a very important life skill that everyone should learn one day or the next. Some people might think ” But how on the face of the Earth will I have a conversation?”
Here are a few topics that can spark thoughts quickly:
- What are 3 facts about you?
- What is your favorite show or book?
- If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Batman vs Superman: who will win and why?
- What is your dream job?
- Why are you….. you?
Anyone can start a conversation as long as you have the guts to talk, whether you are 10 or 100.