Saranya Patel, Age 10
Games are a great way to connect with people. Especially if you just meet someone or haven’t seen them in a while.
It could be board games or videogames or Strategy games or Sports games or card games or simply hide and seek and I can guarantee you that almost any game you can think of you connecting with someone. You might not realize it because your having too much fun and are focusing on the game but you are connecting really well when you play a game.
Instead of sleeping on the couch all day
, if you just play a game you’re interacting with other people. Which will most likely relax you or, you could learn something about someone or, something new and could bring back memories of you doing blah blah blah when you were younger
Viedo games are a good example of a way to stay connected when people are your good friends but live far away from you. Like in “Minecraft” you can friend each other and you can join there Minecraft world and play with them or like “Gamepiegon.” You sent each other a game (like connect 4 but it’s in text and you play but while texting.)
Board games or card games are good when you haven’t seen someone in a while because every time its someones turn you ask them a question like:
- What is something you are obsessed with?
- What are three words that describe you?
- What is your favorite number?
- What is your favorite color?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is something you can’t live without?
- What is something you bring everwhere?
- What is your BIGGEST fear?
- What is your BIGGEST secret?
- If you could have any animal in the as your pet, what would it be?
- If you could open any business, what would it be?
- Who your role model?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Who is your favorite comedian?
- Who in life brings you the most joy?
- Who was your best friend in elementary school?
- Who was your best friend in middle school?
- Who was your best friend in high school?
- Who was your best friend in college?
- Who is your best friend now?
- Are you organized?
Games are very very helpful and could be a start to a new friendship and a new life. Have a great day