Don’t know what to say?
Saranya Patel, Age 10
Not knowing what to say next or not knowing what to say in generally happens a lot
and it can be really annoying and frustrating
when been planning what to say but you just get really nervous or scared or unconfided or just not ready well your not alone at all everybody feels stress once and a while but hopefully, this will help. Ask these questions when there is an awkward silence.
When there is an awkward silence ask:
1. What 3 celebrities do you want to meet and why?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. What is your dream weekend?5. What is your dream vacation?6. What would you do with 1 billion dollars?7. What is something you could not live without?8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?9. What is/was your favorite subject at school?10. What is your dream car?
So when you meet someone new and you start a conversation and want to keep it flowing smoothly but don’t know what to say who can ask he/she one or more of these questions:
1. Do you have any plans for the summer/spring holidays?2. Do you like in the winter skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, etc?3. Is there a show you have been meaning to watch but haven’t got the time to do it?4. What is your favorite type of music?5. Do you play an instrument?6. Do you like shopping?7. Are you outdoorsy? 8. What do you do to relax?
9. Do you have a collection of anything?10. What is better DC or Marvel?
So some of these questions might be super helpful some might so much so give the good ones a try or maybe these last 5 questions will spark a connection:
1. If you could would you time travel to the past or future? Why? 2. Do you think aliens exist?3. What weird food combination do you enjoy?4. What is the most creative emoji you have ever seen?5.What is the coldest place you have been?
See just try to be creative it will help and be nice!!!
Have a good weekend/weekday