Ishaana Patel, Age 8
How to write a good blog post
Hi!! Welcome back to another one of my blog posts!
Today I am going to tell you how to make a good blog post!
So, if your young like me like ages 4-18 I’d go with a happy mood like saying hi and pretending like your talking to the person when you are typing it.
Now, if you are writing about a history type stuff or just something long, I think that you should like just pretend like you’re just doing it to let people know.
Here’s what I do:
- Find something to write about
- Write a nice greeting
- Slowly look at the website/magazine I am getting it from
- Take the words and change most of them so I do not Copywrite
- Make sure I spelled everything correctly
- Post it online
- You are finished!
Getting to know what you are doing
It took me about maybe 2-3 months to get the hang of writing a blog every weekend.
I started almost 1 month after my siblings, so they knew how to do it but they didn’t have enough time to help me so I would have just to figure it out! It wasn’t HARD for me, but it was confusing at first. But…
Here is how I figured it out:
- Letting the people reading the blogs get to know me
- Starting to feel like you are talking to the person
- Making the blogs longer
- Getting better at my grammar
- Being patient
- Getting better at writing the actual blog
- That’s it!!
I believe that you can do it too!!